Legacy Music launches full-service multimedia studio
Charlotte, North Carolina Oct 27, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Legacy Music officially opens its doors Friday, October 29th, 2021, with an official ribbon-cutting ceremony and open house followed by a full day of activities Saturday, October 30th, 2021.
The grand opening and ribbon-cutting ceremony are open to the public. Area performers and musicians are invited to tour the facility and meet the team behind this ground-breaking project.
Legacy Music located in Gastonia’s Eastridge Mall includes:
- Two state-of-the-art recording studios and a rehearsal studio
- A 1,200 square foot photography studio equipped with a 20′ x 20′ Cyclorama Wall
- Internet Radio station “RAW 704” streaming music 24/7
- Podcast & Voiceover Studio
- Content creation space for social media influencers and media brands.
Legacy Music was created for creatives at every level of experience, from new creators to seasoned professionals seeking a professional facility to produce their content.
Legacy Music will celebrate its official opening with two days of festivities.
- Friday, October 29, 2021, at 3:30 pm Official Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and Open House
- Saturday, October 30, 2021, from 12 pm – 7 pm Grand Opening festivities will include performances by Local and National Artist and Social Media Influencers, live In-Studio interviews, and fan Meet & Greets.
Follow @legacymusicco_ on Instagram.
Source :Legacy Music Co
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
Catherine West is a Labour Party politician in the United Kingdom. She was first elected as the Member of Parliament for Hornsey and Wood Green in May 2015. She writes stories as well as news. She wrote number of book.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Acumen Digest journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.