2nd Annual Low Code and Automation Summit to take place in Dubai in May 2023
Dubai, UAE, 9th May 2023, ZEX PR WIRE, The 2nd Annual Low-Code and Automation Summit, organised by Market and Solutions Events Management (MS Events) is set to take place on May 16th, 2023, at the One & Only Royal Mirage in Dubai, UAE, in partnership with the Cyber Security Council. The event will bring together leading experts in the field of low-code and automation to explore the latest trends, tools, and techniques in these areas and discuss their practical applications across various industries.
The summit will delve deep into the best practices for using low-code/no-code platforms for automating and streamlining critical business processes. Attendees will have the opportunity to gain valuable insights and ideas, discover new approaches to problem-solving, and learn new skills and techniques through workshops and presentations.
Notably, the event will feature participation from industry experts from companies such as NEOM, Dubai Financial Market, Dubai Electricity & Water Authority, Abu Dhabi Health Services Company, and Dubai Police General HQ, Office of His Highness The Ruler’s Representative Office at Confidential (UAE Govt.), Arab Falcon Holding
Advisor to the Private Office of Shaikh Omar Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, Yas Marina Circuit. The event will also feature renowned companies such as Maestro Blocks as Diamond Sponsor, followed by our Gold sponsors Damco, Bizagi, Out Systems, and Novigo and Zoho as Bronze Sponsor and more.
Eduardo Cruz. Vice President Sales Middle East “OutSystems is the only high-performance low-code platform that stands out for its enterprise-level capabilities, meeting non-functional requirements of scalability, security, and performance, making it the only suitable for all complex and large-scale use cases.
Bogac Giritlioglu,Sales Director for Turkey, Eastern Europe & EMEA Bizagi “I am excited to be a part of the 2nd Annual Low-Code and Automation Summit, taking place in Dubai, UAE. This event is an excellent opportunity for businesses to stay ahead of the curve, ensure compliance and maximize their potential with low-code platforms. We are thrilled to sponsor the summit, bringing together industry experts to discuss practical applications across various industries. We are looking forward to an insightful and informative day, building a strong collaboration between IT Teams and business objectives and aligning business goals with digital transformational goals.”
Mohammed Hanif – Co-Founder & CTO, Novigo Solutions “With the no-code movement taking a paradigm shift, it’s time to refocus. The future will be focused on aiding people in generating demand for their products and services instead of assisting them with coding intricate business processes. This demand will be propelled by streamlined low and no-code platforms.”
Arnav Gupta, Low Code Practice Head at Damco Solutions “Intelligent Document Processing has revolutionized the way businesses operate by enabling the automation of tedious and time-consuming document-processing tasks. The accuracy of AI models in data extraction has significantly improved, making it a valuable tool for organizations looking to streamline their processes. At the 2nd Annual Low-Code and Automation Summit, I am excited to share insights and best practices on how businesses can leverage Low-Code platforms to build efficient and effective IDP solutions. Join me to explore the power of IDP and learn how it can help your organization achieve operational excellence.”
The summit’s agenda includes a range of topics, including the integration of low-code platforms to decode business obstacles, identifying automation priorities, and enhancing operational productivity through BPM and low-code initiatives. The event will also explore the integration of low-code application platforms with cloud services to drive critical business processes, attaining maturity in automated workflows, and upgrading digital expertise in organizations.
The event is an excellent opportunity for CIOs and IT teams to build a strong collaboration between IT Teams and business objectives, democratize automation by leveraging BPM with low-code initiatives, and align their business goals with digital transformational goals.
The UAE is one of the most advanced and innovative countries in the Middle East, making it the perfect location to explore the latest trends in low-code and automation. Attendees will have the opportunity to connect and network with leading experts in the field of low-code and automation, including keynote speakers, panelists, and other stakeholders.
CONFIRMED SPEAKER FOR LOW – CODE AND AUTOMATION SUMMIT 2023
- Syed Basheer Gaffar, NEOM, Head of Data Architecture & Governance
- Mohammed Asif Adam Galsulkar, Chief Technology Officer, Dubai Financial Market
- Dr. Fouad AbouChacra, Dubai Electricity & Water Authority, Senior Specialist – Special Projects and Innovation
- Faisal Syed, Abu Dhabi Health Services Company- SEHA, Digital Transformation Program Manager
- Ahmad Altarawneh, Dubai Police General HQ, Senior Strategic Consultant Digital Transformation, Pioneering and Excellence
- Aladdin A. Obaid, Global Unit Head, Maestro Blocks
- Mamoun Alhomssey, ADIB, Group Chief Information Officer
- Binoo Joseph, Cenomi , Group Chief Technology and Information Officer
- Arnav Gupta, Associate VP, Low Code Practice, Damco Solution
- Stephen Kruger, Careem, Chief Technology Officer
- Ali Ghunaim, Canadian Specialist Hospital, Chief Information Officer
- Ali Shabdar, Regional Director, MEA, Zoho
- Moe Abeidat, Aramex, Group Vice President Of Technology (Executive Committee)
- Mohammed Jarood Musthafa, Co-Founder and COO (Chief Operating Officer), Novigo Solutions
- Bashar Zaour, Yas Marina Circuit , Application Section lead
- Vishal Anand, Jumeirah Group, Senior Director – IT
- Bogac Giritlioglu, Sales Director, Turkey, Eastern Europe & MEA, Bizagi
- Youhanna Sidrak, Regional Territory Manager, OutSystems
- Fayaz Ahamed Badubhai, Al Yousuf Group, Group IT / Digital Director
- Mohamed Gamal Abdelmksoud, ACCUMED Healthcare, Chief Technology Officer and Director
- Vineesha Satwani, Office of His Highness The Ruler’s Representative office at Confidential (UAE Gov), Advisor – Digital Strategy & Transformation
- Mohamad Al Solh, Solution Architect, Maestro Blocks
- Muhammad Arsalan Nawazish, Coding Ambassador, National Program for Coders
- Dr. Sanjay Nadkarni, Chief Innovation & Strategy Officer at Arabian Falcon Holding Advisor to the Private Office of Shaikh Omar Bin Zayed Al Nahyan
Don’t miss the opportunity to attend the 2nd Annual Low Code and Automation Series.
Register now to secure your spot! For more information, email us at [email protected] or call us on 971 4 331 1622
visit website: https://bit.ly/3nuHIf6
Click to register for Lowe Code an Automation – https://bit.ly/3nxEuYf
971 4 331 1622
Catherine West is a Labour Party politician in the United Kingdom. She was first elected as the Member of Parliament for Hornsey and Wood Green in May 2015. She writes stories as well as news. She wrote number of book.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Acumen Digest journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.